Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My day yesterday

This is the chair I spent almost 2 days in with my sick baby girl. Luckily, everything but the toilet is within arms reach. One more day and I may have requested a catheter.


This is what I watched Cliff do after I escaped from the sick-baby-chair:

(in case you can't tell, that is my son, urinating into the mud puddle he just got out of. He did not get back into it...I do have my limits)


I have the freedom to sleep by myself in a bed now...however...now I am listening obsessively to my baby breathing because she may be getting croup.

And to add insult to injury, I ran myself a hot bath and then got distracted by the croupy thing. I set up the humidifier etc. Then my bath was overfilled and cool. So I let some water out. Oops...forgot about it and drained it. now my tub is empty and my hot water is gone. sigh. I don't know how long it will take for the water to heat up again. I guess I'll veg and watch my tivo'd soaps and drink some wine.

I want one of those tankless water heaters. Wonder how many thousands of dollars they are...
well I just googled it. (has google not just revolutionized your life?!!) They're about a grand for a gas version. I want one!!!


and this is just cute:

cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment