Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Great Day!

Briefly...my husband got a really big, wonderful promotion at work and I am beside myself with pride, happiness for him, our family, and just life in general.

Also, my friends whose little boy Ryan is being treated for leukemia (diagnosed a couple weeks before Thanksgiving) got good news today...their daughter, Ryan's twin sister, is a perfect bone marrow match for him!

God has been busy answering "Dear God" letters!!! The mailbox is full of great news!

Things perked up marginally at work today too. I got alot done.

My heart is full and happy and I'm ready to be full of the Christmas spirit!! (I was before but I really am now!)

1 comment:

  1. This is such wonderful, wonderful news all around! Hope you all have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete