Thursday, January 22, 2009

pictures from my birthday

Ok its not pictures from my birthday, per se.

I got a new camera so its pictures I took with my birthday present.

These are the flowers that my 5 year old son insisted on using his own money to buy for me:

I am so thrilled with the resolution! except, as mentioned in a previous post, when it applies to pictures of myself. Have you ever counted someone's pores? you're about to (and out of respect for...something...I am posting this smaller than the others. )




and THIS




is why I LOVE black and white photography!!



this is my 5 year old son. I think he needs an agent. This was all him, I did zero coaching. He'd tell me what face he was going to do and he did it. I had trouble keeping the camera still because I was giggling so much. You think he inherited my flare for drama?

and these are the other wild animals that live in my house. The cat is not in this batch. he's probably more civilized than the majority of us at this address:



Looooovin my new camera!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your birthday!?! I missed it! Sending belated wishes your way.

    Enjoy that new camera! What kind did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahw new camera I'm so jealous!! Hoping I get one for my birthday too :)

    Your son is so cool. I bet he's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete