Sunday, February 1, 2009

a lull in the peace

my baby girl got sick the day after my birthday, and the day before hers. Not just sick, but had-a-convulsion-due-to-fever sick.

yeah. it was a blast.

I felt like I needed to post but I really don't have anything good to say. So forgive my sarcasm, acerbicness, and negativity. I also received an email from a member of my extended family last night that realllllly pissed me off. I am really trying to let it go, be serene, accept and move on. But damnit I'm stuck on pissed.

My son was a whiney mess today. And I feel like I'm getting sick now. This is just wrong. Mother's shouldn't get sick. We don't have the luxury of laying in bed and being miserable. And if you can't enjoy your misery what is the point? No. We have to go to work, take care of things, wipe butts etc.

I also have to pay the bills tomorrow. That's always a downer.

So basically I have the sunday night blues.

When I am less pissy I will post pictures of Amanda's birthday celebration/cake eating fiasco-fiesta.

I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight. Like now...9pm. Normally 1am. Proof I am not feeling well!

ta-ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment