Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bummed and Struggling

I'm in a hole again today.
I'm really worried about money.
I am repeating this funny little email in my head but I'm still in a hole.

To: YOU
Date: TODAY
From: GOD
Subject: YOURSELF
Reference: LIFE

This is God. Today I will be handling All of your problems for you.. I do Not need your help.. So, have a nice day.

I love you.

P.S. And, remember...

If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do Not attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME. All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours.

Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.

Gawd this whole things just sucks. ugh.
I'm struggling with my faith...not with my faith in God, but my faith in the fact that God will not let this go on, or that God will not let us go under, or that God will not let us fail tremendously. God allows that kind of crap and I'm just really NOT in the mood for that kind of crap. Yeah, God will see us through it, but it doesn't suck any less!!!

Can I have $50,000? I want $50,000. I'm brilliant. I'm worth it. Someone give me $50,000.

pleeeeaaaaase?

ah shit.

this sucks.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, Kel. I know it sucks. It sucks that God allows us to go through painful times for the greater good. I have a hard time with being fearful. I'm not afraid God isn't there--I know He is--I just know that bad things happen to good people. Someone told me the other day, "I know God won't let me go through anything I can't handle--I just wish He didn't trust me so much!" Seriously! Hang in there. I'm praying that God gives you super strength and peace and that He doesn't allow your family to experience financial failure. much love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelly, I know this is tough and I have no cliches to bore you with. Just know I am cheering for you as you run this horrible leg of this race called life. Don't give up!! someday soon one of those of us who call you friend will lean on you for support and you will be stronger for what you were able to fight through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude--my $50G check to you didn't clear?

    ReplyDelete