Monday, March 16, 2009

A Re-Post or...I want to be a unicorn when I grow up

This is a link to a post of a blog that I follow and adore. (I found her blog totally by accident when I was looking for a PDF for the instruction manual for the car seat online. I found her blog, in which she mentions my evil carseat and uses the f-word to describe how you take off the cover to wash it. I instantly loved her.)
I found this really thought provoking but I'm too tired to provoke any thoughts of myself so I'm borrowing hers for now. I did comment. I'm like #43 comment or something- (other people apparently love the f-word too!)so you can see where I'd be going with this.


Swistle's Blog "Be Yourself"


More on it later perhaps. comment...let's discuss.

2 comments:

  1. You're tired? You must not be BELIEVING IN YOURSELF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I BELIEVE that my one year old is in insomniac...among other things. =) love your blog.

    ReplyDelete