Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A brighter day

I feel better today. I got a decent night's sleep. I found out that daycare will operate on a PT basis this summer (they normally do not offer part time!), my severance check (less a HUGE tax bite) was cut today, I got some dance costumes ordered, I got a nap in my big chair while I watched my soap opera, and a couple other things are coming together. I am actually smiling.

Cliff got a NEW cast. I thought at this appointment today they would just x-ray to check it out and tell us to come back in 3 or 4 more weeks. But they removed the hulk green cast (amid much drama and freaking out on poor cliffy's part. At one point he HID behind the exam table and would NOT come out. it was alot like taking my cat to the vet!!!!) and put on a spiderman/superman red one. And its shorter. 3 or 4 more weeks and it will come off. The skin that is exposed now since the cast is shorter is all peely and itchy and raw. His arm wasn't too stinky or anything. there was still a temporary tattoo on it. =)

Hump Day was not too bad...

1 comment:

  1. Hang on to the small glimpses of God's provision. Know you are loved!!

    ReplyDelete