Sunday, April 26, 2009

come to think of it...it does make sense...

I was holding up flashcards/sight words for Cliffy. He guessed without even trying on most of them. I held up "mimi" (which is my mom) and he guessed "mommy?"
and I said "nope"
"um...Indiana Jones?"

yes. pause here for hysterical laughter trying to figure that out.

but now that I think about it...Mimi-->Mommy-->Indiana Jones=perfect.

I don't think that needs any explaining to anyone who is a mother!!!!!

I have been searching for an alter ego name comparable to Beyonce's "Sasha Fierce". I have total sasha envy. But I think I may have found my alter's name...

You can just call me "Indy". (we'll come up with an adjective later)

ta-ta!

2 comments:

  1. Wtf??? LMAO!!!

    See I pictured a dear old lady dressed in an Indiana Jones outfit brandishing a whip.

    BWAH HAHAH HAHA HAHA HAH HAHAHAA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Indy....How about Indiana Anna? I like that and it fits you.

    ReplyDelete