Friday, April 17, 2009

Shot Drama Update

I called the damn doctor and the vaccine is in. So even though I told Cliff that he won't be getting it this week, I'm taking him this afternoon. I hope that Daddy will accompany us since Cliff always asks for him (which makes mommy feel rather inferior, although I'm glad that they are so bonded).

In other news, I have not really settled into joblessness yet. I am looking. I'm not sure what I am supposed to feel or think. I am just numb. I am taking it just one day at a time. I am still trying to get some kind of routine going for myself but I haven't succeeded yet. Up to this week I was too depressed to give a damn. This week I gave a partial damn but I've been running around doing kindergarten crap and stuff. I am hoping next week to get going on some routine goals. One of those is walking the dogs daily. I have been doing OK on the housework part of it, but I'm not motivated or perfectionistic enough to do it all day long, even though I could. I am planning on volunteering at the SPCA after some orientation. The orientation isn't util next month though. After that I would like to go there once a week at least and walk/pet/love the dogs. I also have intentions to conquer some projects around the house: closets, garage, donations etc. Not there yet.

I'll let you know how the shots go. Poor Cliff

No comments:

Post a Comment