Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Borrowing a Brilliant Post

Kindness Girl is simply the most inspirational person I've never met. I mean, its not really even normal to house that much inspiration in one person. Its wild. I check her blog once in awhile and am constantly put into motion thinking of something I can DO or something I need to reflect on. And I'm kind of a thinker most of the time anyway...so she's just really remarkable.

This post of hers is so brilliant, so beautiful. I just gasped and grinned as I read it. And the comments...just as beautiful. So I'm posting this link to it because you need to read this.

1 comment:

  1. awww Kelly! such beautiful and very kind words, I don't even know what to say...thank you. funny thing was I was enjoying your comment so much, it was such beautiful writing. peace and joy to you and all those you hold dear.

    ReplyDelete