Saturday, June 27, 2009

Life Lessons

I can't go into detail right now, but I will when I have a little space on this issue. Right now I'm so mad at myself and so disgusted with the other person, I'm stunned.
Lesson is: don't offer to do something selfless for someone assuming that they will be selfless in turn.

Cuz your mama always told you...don't assume. It makes an ASS out of U and ME.

And I will close with this for now: when I'm dead, I hope that someone will get up and say that I'm true to my word. I wrestled with this and am angry at the gall of the other person, but I know that if I say I'll do something I have to do it. So I guess the fact that it plagued me until I acted makes me kind of proud...that my conscious is that strong.

Unfortunately, other people's aren't.

I'm in a really bad mood. What? You could tell?! I'm so transparent.

So after my period arrives, I'll tell you the rest of the story. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment