Sunday, July 19, 2009

Is it just me??

Yeah, maybe I'm a wuss, but c'mon...its 107 outside!! Am I really crazy for not wanting to drag my kids anywhere outside of my very cool house to do a playdate instead of having glitter fun in my dining room and the comfort of my own home where I can handle the tazmanian devil of a daughter with all of the necessary equipment?! I know, that was a long sentence. I'll give you a moment to take it all in.

I just don't see the point, or the fun, of running around in that kind of heat and managing my kids. Doesn't sound fun to me. Am I nuts? I mean, about that specifically?? Cuz I think its crazy to WANT to go anywhere. I run the kids around 3 times a week so the rest of my week I'm pretty stingy about.

Judge me if you wish. OR be my best friend and validate me so I can shut up about this. Henry will be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment