Sunday, August 9, 2009

You know what? I don't care if you're sick of hearing about it!!

I'm talking about Kindergarten. Again.

Have I mentioned that Cliff's school does NOT do a practice day, or a meet the teacher day, or anything of the sort...for KINDERGARTNERS!?! AND, we don't even find out what the teacher's name is or if he's AM or PM class until Friday August 22. School starts the 24th. Hello?!! If I HAD a job and needed to line up freakin' after school or before school care, how would I go about doing that?! AND how would a person GET a job (if there were any jobs to be had!) without EFFING knowing what the schedule is?! There are other districts on this side of town that do way more than this school so its not an "East side" issue. Its just THIS SCHOOL. I am so mad. I want to call the principal and have a professionally toned conversation about how totally lacking this all is (especially the scheduling part of it!!). But I am aiming to ingratiate myself as a fixture at that school and be the most helpful, nauseating, room mother EVA this year. So I have to somehow make my "your school sucks ass" conversation the fabulous introduction of myself to the principal so I'm trying to figure out how to do that.

so lame. Kindergarten.

and I know that when its Amanda I'll be like "whatever, she can walk to school, its FINE". But i'm not there yet. And I don't think meeting the teacher and asking for some time to plan for after school/before school/mystery time block is unreasonable!!

Yes, God, I AM aware that you are trying to teach me something here. I am aware that this is me being molded yada yada, patience, tolerance, blah blah blah. And I'm sure that YOU are aware that I will not go quietly. =D Can you meet me in the middle and just place fewer stupid people and frustrating situations in my path?! please?

sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment