Monday, November 16, 2009

Let us pray...really...

Life is such a pain.

why, now that I am really enjoying being at home, do I feel like I need to go back to work?

Money is a bit scary right now...in that...its running out!

so many good changes have occurred in me in this process. so many. little ones. big ones. I am starting to really like who I am. I don't want to lose that in a job again.

I know, I know...I could keep those things. I mean, maybe this process was just so I could find those things and take them with me into a new career.

but my time. my freedom. the groove I have now. The luxury of doing laundry in a timely manner (well sort of. more than before!) and hand writing Christmas cards (hello?! haven't done it in years!) and shopping during the day and taking the kids on drives/to the beach/to the zoo... I don't want to lose it. I don't really want to work, let alone full time. and yet...I feel like unless I do we are kinda screwed.

My initial gut reaction is that I need/should/want to work part time. period. I have a pretty firm number in terms of pay that I need in order to make it work. (debt is a bitch!!)

so please pray. this time we have a specific prayer.

Dear God, please let Kelly find a part time job that pays the right amount and ease their financial situation. Or bless them with some other answer. Amen.

kay? thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just Jenny, not God, but I finally got hired as a substitute teacher in our district...i'm doing it because the hours work, i can walk in and walk out, it's flexible, school vacation days work with my kids' schedule and if I wake up one day with a revelation about my new life's work, I don't really have to quit anything to move in that direction...i'm gonna give it a run.

    praying for you <3

    ReplyDelete