Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Words that Speak to Me

~Every soul is experiencing a window for change, change into a newer more real you. This window does not come along often, and to take advantage of it you need to forget the limiting words or 'realistic' advice given by others. You need to know your own song and follow it.

(Todd Savvas)

I am choosing, now, to know my own song, no matter where it might lead me or how many may question it being out of tune. I must go through this window because I know I am supposed to.
The kelly that woke up insists on it.

I dare you to find your own window in the coming year, and to follow your own song.

1 comment:

  1. I think I heard crescendo-ing theme music when I read that. And I saw a an ethereal light lighting you from behind. And your eyes were never greener...

    ReplyDelete