Sunday, August 15, 2010

uh-oh

so yesterday after my uncle's memorial service, I got the whisperings of what I believe is a calling. you know, that thing that is a bit more than what want to do when you grow up but more about what you are supposed to do when you grow up.
I have been struggling to put my finger on this for some time. I knew I was supposed to be looking for it. I knew I was going to find it. eventually. I have been waiting to feel more clearly about which direction to head.

Over the last 3 months, I think I am starting to get a picture of something. I am excited, but frankly, I am really scared. I am not sure what action is required of me at this point. Financially and I am far from being in a place to take any risks.

so I am just going to be still and know that He is God. I'm sure the answers will come...especially now that I am listening...

pray for me in this regard. This could be big. and it may take a long time to fully develop. But I am really inspired.

eeeeeeeeee....

No comments:

Post a Comment