Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Power Hair

I colored my hair last night (as I do every few weeks) with my "power color". Its less red and more brunette and makes me feel powerful. (left: brooding dark power hair. right: perky lighthearted summer red)

I spent some time meditating last night. I am out of practice and I didn't feel the earth move. But I did wake up with totally different energy this morning.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
(which brings me to a random point, which I should address at my other blog, Beautiphile, and which ties into a post I made a gazillion years ago about a bottle of Finesse...why do the shampoo people tell us to lather, rinse and repeat? I have never had to wash my hair twice. never. you lather up, scrub as long as you wish, and rinse. Apart from an animal in the Gulf oil spill, I see no need for this practice as it pertains to shampoo. hmmm?)

3 comments: