Wednesday, February 16, 2011

aTiVaN...rinse, repeat

Stress. I've got it. The other day I noticed...no...it was pointed out to me...that my pants were INSIDE OUT. at noon. I went over 4 hours into my day before I knew my pants were INSIDE.OUT.

seriously?
So last night I thought I was conditioning my hair. This morning my hair was very fly away and not cooperative at ALL. so you know that whole "lather rinse repeat" post about how i don't see the point? well its confirmed now. Not because I set out to do an experiment, but because I am so out of it, I didn't realize I grabbed the shampoo instead of the conditioner, thereby washing my hair twice.

I swear to the hair gods, I will never, ever, underestimate the power of conditioner ever again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, pants inside out? I love it. I used to check in the parking lot at work to be sure I remembered to wear my skirt.

    ReplyDelete