Monday, December 19, 2011

Sidebar

We interrupt all this goodness and warmth with a rant!!

I've made it no secret that I am sick of the government oozing into every aspect of my life and this law is on the top of my list. I have blogged and ranted about it at length.



http://thesoapboxdiva.blogspot.com/2011/03/irony-is-so-annoying.html

Just for the record, I sing in my car, I pray in my car, I talk to myself A LOT. shocking right? right. I talk to other drivers like they can hear me "go right ahead jackass, I wanted to test my brakes anyway, thank you! asshat!" I rehearse imaginary speeches accepting the Nobel Peace Prize. I tell off people who've wronged me so I don't kill them for real. So how is a cop going to tell if I am doing any of these things or using my speakerphone?? And does the State of California not have more pressing issues than to deciper my singing with myself from my conversing with others? I owe the state of Calif. money from the year I was unemployed. (please explain that one to me) but we can NOT reach them on any of their phone lines because they are on furlow every 10 minutes!!




Really big brother...PISS OFF!!!!
(see article for more articulate and informative yet less entertaining information)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/16/cellphone-ban-ntsb_n_1153453.htmland this is going on my whiney blog too, for obvious reasons!

HMPF

No comments:

Post a Comment